We're ahead of the curve
On the latest customs programs - such as remote filing services and entry reconciliation - to help you keep your business on the leading edge. In fact, we continuously work to impact trade policy through active participation in industry committees and associations.
Customs are increasing their focus on compliance audits. Despite the challenge of a continually evolving regulatory environment, setting up and maintaining a compliant trade program is critical. Not only will goods continue to flow to your customers, but you also reduce the risk of financial penalties and escalating fines. Reliable customs compliance will elevate your reputation with authorities, leading to fewer border delays and better access to customs' programs.
Duty rates, customs clearance, and entry processes differ from country to country. Tariff classifications, value declaration, and duty management can create confusion and increase costs. And customs and security initiatives have imposed new regulations on companies that make it more challenging than ever to trade internationally.
Our post-entry audit service will help ensure accurate transaction records support your claims regarding tariff classification, valuation and origin determination. When we identify areas of non-compliance, we'll offer you practical solutions to correct it and improve your compliance efforts.
The much anticipated 10+2 program from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is essentially broken into two different set of requirements that importers and carriers will now be required to send to CBP for all maritime vessels. Carriers will have to send two additional data sets on top of what is currently required under the 24 hour rule of 2003. Importers on the other hand are required to file the 10+2 requirement. In addition to what they are already doing with their U.S. Customs Entry filed. This new importer transmission is being called the Importer Security Filing (ISF). It is the importer's responsibility to obtain the required ISF data elements and ensure U.S. Customs receives them 24 hours before the vessel is loaded at port of origin. We are ready to help.
- Our customer service programs enable online visibility to entry, delivery, tracking and billing details, and offer flexible reporting capabilities
- Flexible EDI solutions help minimize data entry errors which can impede your shipment's progress.
- Implementation procedures for new customers include the development of an import process to maximize your chances of being categorized as "low risk" and further minimize costs.
- Our document imaging provides easy archiving and retrieval of important customs brokerage documents and minimizes the need for physical storage space.
- Standardized entry processing and customer service can increase compliance, consistency, quality, and ease of doing business.
- As a C-TPAT and AMS certified provider, our security measures meet or exceed the latest requirements established by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.